My name is Amber G**
My birthday is December 2nd.**
And I am 23.**
I have nine tattoos and six peircings.**
I am goldstar lesbian this means I happen to be attracted to girls and only girls, I did not choose this; but I love being gay. I've never tried to be straight,I feel better that I am myself..**
I'm a best friend.**
I am a girlfriend**
I come with the guarantee that if you get to know me, I will change your life in one way or another.**
If you're going to talk to me, use proper English.:-) e.g.: "u r frickn awesum babz call mii l8erz k thnkxxx!" (is weird and not really proper English!)**
When I'm sitting quietly in one place, my body produces 266 watts of electricity.**
That could power 67 iPods.**
In the past few years I have done a 180 and then some. My life has been turned upside down and all around; This has never changed me. I am still here. You still talk about me, don't stop.**
I can be a little bitch that can go off about nothing. But really make me mad and I will tear you down, I've done it before. I call it a "gift",yet it takes A LOT to get me to that point..**
I look up to successful people, because I don't want to end up like most parents. That kind of life would make me crazy.**
I have some great friends, they all keep me entertained. Some just confuse me. but most I can call on when I need a friend.**
For the most part people like me. A few choice people aren't exactly my favorite, and sometimes that is ok.**
I would love to learn german sometime.**
I HEART Tegan and Sara very much.**
I believe in god.**
I heart Burt's Beeswax chapstick..it's the best.**
I am a very shy person when I am around people that I don't really know, OR like.**
Incubus,Rammstein,Vnv Nation,Seether,Papa Roach and Breaking Benjamin are my favorite bands.**
But NOONE beats P!nk, she is my all time fave.**
It's SODA not POP.**
I HATE socks.**
I love to hip hop dance,yet I never feel good enough.**
I recently started to love DDR.**
I think the best part of the song "Ice Ice Baby", is the "word to your mother"part.**
I love to color.**
I LOVE Photography.**
I am the person that would rather have her windows down with the music blaring while burning up,rather then having the windows up and it being cool.**
I have this thing for sporty/artsy girls.**
I find tattoos sexy.**
I am big on gay rights.. if there is a protest. I will be there..**
I love random people**
Tropical Sno is wonderful.**
I realllly love sweet people.**
Rockstar isn't a title, it's an attitude.**
Music is my favorite hobby.**
I do not do drugs. They are bad.**
I am Really good at cooking, Just Noone knows it.**
Im addicted to Bacon Bits and Chips, I literally could LIVE off them.**
I want to be an owner of my own Concert Venue.**
I wish I was still on a softball team.**
When I get nervous I bounce my leg and keep to myself A LOT.**
It makes me cringe to step on a crack on the sidewalk.**
I make really good things out of ducktape.**
I am always thinking about someone all the time wondering how they are.**
I make wishes at 11:11.**
Im the person that is always tells the jokes and keeps everyone entertained at family gatherings.Regardless of what they are.**
I wont tell someone I love them unless I fully mean it.**
I brush my teeth in the shower a lot.**
I hate body hair.**
I always wanted the Snuggles bear to be real when I was a kid.**
I hate it when I tell a girl she is beautiful and she does not believe me.**
I wipe my eyes atleast 10 times on a towel every time I shower.**
I hardly ever get dressed directly after a shower.**
I HATE for the shower certain to be open when noone is in there.**
I shave my legs atleast 3 times a week.**
I love my hair RIGHT after a shower,if only it could look that awesome when its dry,yet I dislike wet hair.**
I'm addicted to Mt. Dew, but I love apple juice.**
I love to drive.**
I always listen to music when I shower,given the time.**
I wear Aqua Di Gio-Its my scent.**
I could never live in a room with bare walls.**
If it wasnt for Staind’s "Break the Cycle" or P!nk’s "M!ssundaztood" cds,I would not be here.**
I have died before,They just revived me after 3 mins.**
I will never take my silver ring off,So dont ask me to.**
.I color coordinate my shirts in my closet.**
I have a wallet not a purse.**
I heart Joe boxer underwear.**
I always have to do things in even numbers.**
I can be really girly when I want to be,dont doubt me.**
I use to rewrite my papers for school over and over because I would not turn it in messed up.**
My volleyball number was 17 and my basketball number was 34.**
I dislike peas.**
I hardly ever say "too" like if someone says I love you, I say I love you"as well".. too is overrated and too much of an automatic response.**
Thats me**
No comments:
Post a Comment