Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sometimes you just

I awake today...alone...emptyness lays next to me.Your not here to share this space.I awake. You are the first thing on my mind.How does a person do that to another I ask myself. I close my eyes and invision memories of you, of us.The thoughts are still wondering inside. Where are you? Why are you not here? I will wait. I will wait minutes. I will wait hours. I will wait days.To share my love with you again. I awake. The thought of you in my mind helps me through my day.The thought that I know I will hear your voice at the end of the day.The voice that calms me. The voice that lets me know everything is alright without even mentioning it.I feel safe.I feel loved.I know you care.You say that you want me. I want you.It hurts.The distance,but I know it's worth it.That fact that it seems like I HAVE to talk to you everyday.I need you. I want you.I want to need you.I want to tell you that I love you every single day so in the end I know I have done my part and shared my life and love with someone.Caring for someone.Giving a part of myself to someone I love.Someone I am IN love with.Who I continue sharing my life with. I want this.What is this we sometimes ask. How is it possible to love so deeply that it seems too impossible. I don't care what it is.I want it. I need it. I love it. Wanting someone? Why? Because in the end you have that person to share your memories with,your love with.Someone at the end of the day that really does care how your day has went and not just asking because they feel they have to.Someone who lets you know everything will be ok under the hardest times in your life.I want to be that someone.I know I can be.So is it ok to want someone and need someone .Yes, it is worth it.Because if you truely have these emotions you will see in the end that...That person won't hurt you. That person will be with you until the end..So I want you to know...I want to want you.I want to need you as much as is hurts inside.Its a good hurt.Because I know you will be there... I trust you.. I love you...and I want to say.. thank you for letting me love you.I will always let you love me..

1 comment: