Sorry I have not posted in a few days. This amazing girl decided to surprise me this weekend and stay with me. I just want to tell the world, how amazing she is. There is no words to describe how incredible she really is. She makes me smile just by saying hey, She inspires me to want to be a better person and pursue life like I never have before. She has done so much already and it is breathtaking. Her smile is radiant and I can not help but just tell her how beautiful she is, inside and out. I have been hurt many times in my past as we all have and I have been scared to even remotely allow myself to be this close to someone in sometime, so I stopped trying to look for a relationship or even stopped caring. Through this I have learned I can totally be alright on my own and be happy and for the first time I am truely happy with my life. It is true what they say, stop looking and someone amazing pops into your life and that still holds true to me, with a simple question from one of our friends" Are you a top or a bottom(haha), I met this incredible woman. Having her close to me makes me feel safe like no other and It is the best feeling in the world waking up with her next to me. There will be struggles and obstacles, but it is nice to know I have found someone who is willing to work at it WITH me, just as much as I am. I have been hearing a lot of "What about the little distance?".. My opinion has always been there is MILLIONS of people in this world, who says your heart ends up with someone in the same town.... you can cross paths with someone when you go out of town and they could change your life forever. There is so many ways to meet people in this world, you just have to be willing to work out at and never be afraid. Stay positive and look at the bright side of things, instead of those that could bring you down. With that said, I won't be scared to go after someone that makes me this happy and all you can do it try... I once heard someone say...Rather you think that you can or can't..your right...
p.s. You are amazing baby.
YOU ARE AMAZING... AND I will spend as much as time as you allow me to, to keep surprising you
ReplyDelete