Saturday, April 23, 2011
our relationship is as extreme as something thats really extreme.
I have went through heartache so many times, that I finally just gave up. Letting people in, trusting them, loving them and giving them my all, yet no matter how hard I tried I always was the one who ended up getting hurt. Finally I was free of the pain, of the misfortune of never being "the one". I was completely content with this. Moving on in life with not a care in the world, but to please myself and find myself. Then you entered my life. In such a short time you have made such an impact on my life and who I am becoming. You give me such inspiration to just find life and embrace it with every beat of my chest. To never look back in life, but to move forward. To have dreams and goals and go after them, fight for them, achieve them. I have never met someone so passionate about the one they are with. You give me hope, when I feel like just giving up on small things at the moment. You give me a smile, when I am sad. You calm me down when I am mad and you are the one I want when I don't want to be around anyone else. When I am scared at night, you stay up with me to make sure I feel safe and that means so much. You are my rock during this rough time in my life and I thank you so much for that, because I know I can be super difficult and you are handling it amazingly. I don't know how this happened , nor do I regret any of it and in such a short amount of time, I know exactly what I want and I won't care what people think. I want you by my side for as long as you will have me. You are one of the best things that has ever happened to me and I can't imagine my life without you. I learn something new from you every single day and it's so refreshing to not be scared for once. I don't wonder if I am good enough for you, I don't wonder if you are finding someone else, if you are lying. For the first time I instantly trust someone 100% and even though it is scary it is amazing. Thank you for opening your heart to me, your life to me and your experiences to me. Thank you for just being you and allowing me to be me, no questions asked. Thank you for allowing me to be apart of your life.... because I lo........ haha just kidding...pshh you really thought....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
love this.. and love...........................
ReplyDelete