In time everyone dies...sometimes it's sooner than later unfortunately. So, for today I wish that people could take themselves out of their shoes and think about how or what they do or even how they act effects the people around them. Because you know what? One day they won't be there. Care for others before yourself, and others will miss you when you're gone. Life is too short to hold grudges, too short to be disrespectful, too short for petty jealousy, to short to not tell your closest friends and family that you love them for who they are. Life's too short to beat around the bush about anything. Be direct, but have tact. One day the person you could care for the most will be gone and perhaps you hadn't told them how much they mean to you. Or perhaps you let something get in the way of a friendship. Guess what? You can't say sorry to a corpse.
And also, beyond that, one day you'll die too. So, right now. Do what you want (within limits of course) live for yourself.Save money and go places, Find something you love and stick with it. Because, if you don't, as you lay dying you just might be thinking "Why didn't I do that? Why did I say that? Why didn't I say that?" And it'll be too late. Another Resolution? Fight for your right to live.... Live Free or Die Hard, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment