So a funny story for the day... It was about 15mins til I was about to get off work and I went to the breakroom to get my soda from the fridge and I saw a girl in a car just waiting outside and didn't think anything of it, so I went back to my department, well here comes 3:00pm and I clock out and walk outside and all of a sudden this same girl comes up to me and says she did not know her boyfriend worked with a female and FLIPPED out on me saying I better never touch her man or she will kick my ass..... needless to say I have NO idea who she was or who the hell her boyfriend even was lol. I just looked at her with this confused look on my face(i'm assuming) and just started busting out laughing. I gave her this what the F**K are you talking about look and said "I'm a huge homo, you nor your man EVER have a chance with me...."..... yup that was MY day. I have no idea how people could date people like this. Is there no such thing as trust in the world anymore.. Pretty sure If I was dating someone and said to them, "you can't work with other females", I would be single for the rest of my life.lol I have also came to the realization that the mexicans at my work make this food that smells AMAZING. That is all I have for you.
p.s. My girlfriend is pretty much the best EVER.
p.s. baby.. you are allowed to work with females haha I'm actually ENCOURAGING you to be a drag king haahhahah
ReplyDelete